Release Date: April 30,2020
- 1 New Talent Set-Horseshoe of Speed!
- 2 Special Talent
- 3 QoL change in selling
- 4 Heroes
- 4.1 Deceiver
- 4.2 S.Putnik
- 4.3 Woodman/Witch Doctor
- 4.4 Night Queen/Black Panther
- 5 Fixes
New Talent Set-Horseshoe of Speed![edit | edit source]
The subset consists of seven talents; one of them is main while others upgrade its properties.
Unlike many other collectible subsets, these talents will suit every single Hero :)
All these talents are obtainable through a new event in the full-screen interface—Gitana's Swiftness. Learn more about the event here.
Special Talent[edit | edit source]
In addition to the new subset, the update 11.17.1 brings to Praya a separate collectible talent—Oracle's Eye
A theme quest will soon appear in your Castles. Complete it to seize this talent for your collection :) Stay tuned!
QoL change in selling[edit | edit source]
For your convenience, we removed the pop-up confirmation window for exclusive talents that appeared during selling. Tidying up the Library became much faster and easier :)
Heroes[edit | edit source]
The derisive Hero had some abilities that gave him an excessive advantage in particular situations.
- Range is reduced by 25%
- The first wave now deals physical damage while the second (upgraded), magic damage.
- Reactivation causes the wave to turn back after a slight delay.
- Duration of the ability is increased to 9 seconds (instead of 6).
- Cooldown is reduced to 72 seconds (instead of 90).
- Deceiver transforms into his ultimate form faster.
- The first attack is now always critical.
When building Intellect, the main sniper of Praya sometimes was not effective enough. Especially when it came to his mantraps.
- Damage is increased to 28-247 (instead of 7-65)
- Stun duration is reduced to 0.7 seconds (instead of 1)
- The ability now has a cooldown which allows it to interact with any cooldown-reducing talents.
- The mantrap activation now grants the hero 30% bonus Speed for 4 sec.
- The talent mechanics were reworked.
- Now, if the Aimed Shot talent is on cooldown and a mantrap is activated, the talent instantly refreshes
- If the Aimed Shot talent is ready and a mantrap is activated, the next channel duration of the talent is reduced to 0.3 sec.
Having interesting game mechanics and huge tactic potential, the Hero, however, has lately lost his ground. Let's fix it!
- The Hero's attacks and Roots of Evil additionally drain 6-68 Health (based on Strength or Intellect, whichever is greater) when the Hero is near trees.
- Range increase for Roots of Evil is now 50% (instead of 25%)
- Life Drain is moved to the Forest Magic talent
- Now, while the talent is on cooldown, the hero's Speed is increased by 20% or by 30% when being near trees, Wicked Trees, and mushrooms.
- If the ability ends early, the Crow returns to the Hero, partially refunding the cooldown
- Each attack of the Crow has a 50% chance to blind an enemy for 2 sec
- Wicked Trees' Health is increased to 360-1498 (instead of 290-1180)
- Range of the ability is increased by ~57%
- A delay between the tree planting and their ready state is reduced to 0.6 sec (instead of 1.5)
- Fear duration (when one Wicked Tree is destroyed and nearby trees stop grabbing enemies) is reduced to 4 sec (instead of 7).
Night Queen/Black Panther
Several balance tweaks for both of her ultimates.
- Cooldown is increased to 120 seconds (instead of 90)
- Now, while the ability is active, the duration of control effects is reduced by 40% (instead of complete immunity)
- The Heroine can only use her class abilities during the ultimate.
- Cooldown is reduced to 150 sec (instead of 220).
- Logic behind the damage dealing was reworked. Now, when the ultimate is active, the Heroine and her pet deal 40-352 damage (based on Strength or Intellect, whichever is greater) but only to creatures
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Ha'Ka no longer stops as he uses the Inflammation talent.
- Corrected several typos in the talent description
- Dryad is now immune to transformation effects during the Guardian's Sleep talent.
- Now Deceiver properly runs into an obstacle while teleporting with Mind Games
- Arcane Wyrm's / Dragonfly's Spell Trap can no longer cause an early end of the game when used on an enemy in the undying state.